Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Indianapolis













Well get out your magnifying glass and check out our pics from Indy! Sorry being the total space case I am turning into I totally forgot my camera for our trip. Who does that!? I was so ticked at myself.
So I had to steal these off of Brooke's Facebook page. Well a couple of weeks ago Calogero and I went to Indianapolis, Indiana to visit the Collie's. I have been dying to see my wonderful and hilarious friend Brooke since the summer so you can imagine I was extremely excited.
Let me tell ya I enjoyed Indy the houses are amazing, the trees are huge and beautiful, and we ate great food everyday. Where else can you have two steaks and a man sized shake in one night? (inside joke sorry)
Our weekend consisted of a lot of wonderful relaxing, a ton of uncontrollable laughing, and an amazing Colts vs Patriots football game! Brooke's husband is a receiver for the Indianapolis Colts so we were able to sit front row on the 15 yard line baby! Thank you guys what an experience. I couldn't stop screaming it was such an intense game.
Thanks for a great weekend Brooke we had such a great time. I can't wait to see you again soon and I love you loads!

7 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

finally a post from you!! :) i love that you went out there how fun and awesome is that! i'm jealous about the game, i'll bet it was an amazing experience! i'm super excited to see you in a few days!! i love the ricotta's!

The Robisons said...

I agree, it's about time you posted. You two are always having fun. I love seeing what you're up to. I think you just lived my little sister's boyfriend's dream. He LOVES the colts. ha ha. Vacations are always better when you're visiting friends. You better post more often and start taking your camera with you for crying out loud!

Jennie B. said...

Looks so fun Lizzie!!! And why the H didn't you bring me a man sized shake? I'm pregnant for hell's sake!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Sounds like such a fun trip! You are a lucky girl!

Adam & Alissa said...

Hi Friends! I am refusing to go to bed because that means I have to wake up and go to work-blah! So I am blog stalking and so glad I ran into my co-Mimis workers! Goooooooo striped apron and sexy bow ties! I can only imagine you guys use those outfits for lingerie! What a sight Calogero! ha ha ha

Lacey Tait said...

Looks like a great time! And how fun to go to the game. You guys are just to much FUN!!

ABCollie said...

hahahh loved the inside joke!!! still laughing about that!