Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas from my WONDERFUL Family to yours!
Sorry I was having major issues loading photos for the last two weeks so that is why this is so late. I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. 2010 here we come! Can you believe we are already a decade into the 2000's wow how time flies.
I have been thinking back on all of the great things I have been able to do not only this year but for the past ten years. God has truely blessed me with a great life and I am always thanking him for those blessing big and small I always know you are behind them all.
Lets make the most of this year: do those things we keep putting off, have some BIG adventures whether close to home or far away, find a cause, project or even a certian someone to really help out this year, and enjoy time with your family and friends.
Love you all Happy 2010!

2 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Liz, I'm thinkin this year you should have a baby! ;)

JK! Love ya! Happy New Year! You are such an awsome woman!

The Baldwin's said...

love you lizzie! happy new year, mayb 2010 be an awesome year for you and calogero!