Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It Was a Slow Start But I Finally Made It!

Well as some of you might know I have been struggling for like 2 freakin months to get this thing going! I wouldn't even have a background if it wasn't for Gentri setting that little function up for me. Wow I am so a grandma when it comes to technology, and yes it is so embarrassing to be only 23 and struggling to advance technologically. Anyway since it has taken me ages to get this blog up and going so for the next few posts stay tuned for what Calogero and I have been up to this summer. It has been a blast but has gone by way to fast! (hmmm rhyming and not on purpose)

9 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Wahoo Lizzy! It looks great! I struggled so much too, so no need to be embarassed, we're both Grandmas :) I miss you and I can't wait to see all of the great pics of you and Calogero! Love ya

Unknown said...

Ha ha your funny, "advanced technology" I dont know if I would call blogging advanced technology ha ha, but I love ya lizzy and I'll keep checking your blog. :)

Jennie B. said...

You're a poet and you didn't even know it! Wahoo! Can't wait to hear some other witty things you come up with on this blog!

The Brandt Family said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging my little Lizzy friend. Looks like all of the hard work paid of-your blog is blingin! I too can't wait to see more of your guys' summer fun. We need to get together still....

Jeff and Lacey said...

That a girl! So happy your blogging! And can't wait to see all your fun pictures! Love ya!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Hey Liz!! Yay! I'm so happy you started a blog! It took me forever to figure out how to use this blogging thing! Mel had to show me everything!!

Mel said...

WELCOME to the BLOGGING world Lizzy! I'm glad you're here!! Let's get together when I get home!! :)

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Hooray! I'm excited I get to stalk you now! It'll be fun to see what you and Calogero are up to :)

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Oh, and it was fun to see you at the mall today! You're too cute!