Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weekend at the Cabin!

Yes I know another post about going to Jennies Cabin sorry but hey I was there too and I must share a little. Well let me start out with a HUGE THANK YOU Jen, Buddy, and Claire for hosting such a fun weekend with endless amounts of yummy food and nothing but FUN! (Gentri I love your color filled posts so I am stealing the cuteness hope that's ok?) On a side note: One thing I felt so bad about was the dinner planned for Saturday night that Melanie and Brooke planned and purchased the food for and they were not able to make sorry ladies I know it would have tasted yummy, I just had to add that. Now back to the Cabin. Jennie, Carly, Melanie and I took a fun night ride to meet Brooke and Adam down at the bottom here are some pics of our scary back-out. I get the giggles when I get scared or excited for some reason so with Jennie driving all four of us one four wheeler down the mountain you bet I had the giggles! That night we played a few games and I still laugh when I think about Adams Jesse James comment during catch phrase and how hard it was for everyone to understand the concept of Mafia, sorry Calogero. And only about six people will get this comment but the sheets incident still makes me laugh! When we woke up the next morning we were greeted by some beautifull snow I was actually happy it snowed. (me the girl who hates winter) It was fun to play in the snow and it made our four wheeler ride beautiful! Tami, Brooke, and I were all on one four wheeler for the ride and all I can say is THANK YOU BROOKE for holding onto me. We took some steep hills that Tam handled with ease of course. Just to let everyone know Tami is the best darn driver! Calogero and I couldn't resist taking a photo with our room mate (wait is that one word?) isn't he cute? Well thank you for a fun weekend folks I can't wait to do it again. Here are just a few more pics from the weekend:
Well I had the best time and loved the company I can't wait to do it again. I missed all of you who were not there!







2 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

So fun, and cute pictures! I'm so sad I couldn't make it! I was almost in tears when I was talking to you on the phone :( I'm glad you guys had a good time though. Hopefully I'll see you soon :)

Jennie B. said...

Oh heavens. YOu got some pretty ridiculous pics of your girl, Jen, didn't you? WHo even cares! It was the best trip ever! I love your bear friend! And....sheets? I'm a little worried.