Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jason Mraz!

Calogero and I went to Jason Mraz on Tuesday night and we had a blast! I LOVE Mraz! and was totally excited to hear him live. I rock it on the i-pod always but have never been to his show. Ok he was sooo good live and way entertaining I suggest that when he returns to Utah you see him because I know I will for sure be there! Calog and I trying to get Mraz in the background but no luck. Can you tell he hates these kinds of pics when we take them ourselves (it's because I make him take them all the time! But what are you to do if you don't have your own personal photog with you at all time? Take them yourself honey sorry.) Well I had a great time! Do you think the picture portrays my JOY! Thanks babe for the B-Day gift.

2 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Yup. You are DEFINATELY excited in that picture! Who is Mraz? For some reason I thought of Anthony Mazzarese when you said that. Oh heavens. Let's hang out Lizzie and Calogero!

The Brandt Family said...

Pretty jealous right now. Glad you guys had fun though. I need one of those personal photogs-some how Adam also thinks it is ridiculous to take your own pics?!?