Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Utes Game!

Calogero and I went to the Utes game on Thursday when they played Oregon State it was so fun! For some reason football on the telly does not rank number one thing for me to watch, but going to games is one of my favorite things. The cool air, the lights, hot dogs, giving high-fives to stangers, and yelling at the players as if they can hear and would truely take your advice. We spent most of our time agonizing over the horrible offense and I was wanting for them to win so bad it kind of hurt (who knew I was so sensitive about sports? Just kidding) Last few minutes of the game were nail bitting I hope for your sake if you are a Utes fan and you freaking better be that you watched this game on t.v. well at least the end. Utes won in the last 2 seconds with a field goal by in my opinion the team MVP Sakoda. Final score Oregon State 28 Utah 31. Sorry for the lack of pictures I left my camera at home on accident total rookie mistake I know. Thank you babe for taking me to the game I had a blast!

No comments: