Thursday, July 16, 2009

The 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! Just a little late huh? Sorry folks I promise I have been so busy that blogging has taken the back burner but I'm BACK so lets get down to business! The 4th of July my FAVORITE holiday hands down. Yes I like it more then Christmas crazy huh. Hanging out with the Fam, BBQing, Swimming, and FIREWORKS! ( I have a serious obsession with fireworks I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.) I don't think life can get any better can it...
So we started out with a big family breakfast at my parents house with my Dad's side of the family and friends.
Then Calogero and I went swimming with Shane and Ashlee where we held out 3rd annaul Pool Olympics. Where I am proud to say the Ricottas took home the GOLD I don't know what it is with the four of us but we love to compete. Thanks Shane and Ash we had a ton of fun with you two as always.
Just so you know: I tried ribs on the bone for the first time this 4th of July and they were really good. I have this weird thing about eating meat off the bone but I am definatley getting over it and let me tell you it has opened up the door for me to try some awesome foods. I am sure you are thinking thanks for sharing that pointless and odd info with me. Your Welcome.
So later that night we met up with the Fam again at Sandy City for the Fireworks. My Unlce Rob showed an amazing card trick that had us all in awe and convinced that the guy is magic. The fireworks were awesome as always.
Well I loved the 4th this year thank you to everyone that I got to spend time with it was a GREAT day!
Last but not Least here are some pics from the 4th only took pictures at our breakfast and then I totally forgot about the camera sorry:













3 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Hahaha! Lizzie! I am SOOO glad you tried meat off the bone. We're so proud of our little Lizzie Bug.

HOPE said...

Dont worry Liz, your not the only one who wont eat things off bones! I REFUSE!!! :) Everyone thinks Im weird too!

BandR said...

Thanks for letting us join you that day... You are a very genuine and loving girl~ Brian