Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Moab!

I am terrible I can't believe it has taken me this long to post about this fun trip my Mom and I went on in June. I was dying to go on a river trip and my Mom who is always game for outdoor adventures said she would go with me. We had so much fun! There are so many things to do in Moab if you haven't been you really should go it is only 4 hours from Salt Lake. So here are some pics from our trip:
These are our rafting pics! My Mom and I are the two in the front.

Mom and I after Rafting where we met some very interesting characters.

That's me under the Delicate Arch! Arches National Park really is incredible.

My Mother!

This is Dead Horse Point.

I had a lot of fun with you Mom thanks for going with me! Stay tuned for more summer blogging I have done a bunch of stuff and have had no time to tell ya about it.

2 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Fun!! This reminds me of our senior trip! Was it Moab that we went to? I just remember the rafting 'cause it's the only time I've ever been rafting, and I've been wanting to go again ever since. That seriously was such a fun trip! Great memories!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

How fun is that?!! I love that just you and you're mom went! It looks like you two had tons of fun! I didn't get to go on the sr. trip! :( we should all go again so this time I can come!!