Friday, July 17, 2009

First Camping Trip of 2009 FINALLY.

CAMPING I love camping! So when Calogero and I decided to do a quick camping trip last weekend I was totally phyched. We headed up to the Alpine Loop about 20 minutes past Timpagnogos Cave. We didn't get up their till about 7 and the place was totally packed we were lucky to even get a spot.
So once we got there we got our fire going right away so we get our tinfoil dinners ready before it got to late. I think tinfoil dinner are amazing, does anyone else have a love for these simple meals. Calogero won't even go camping unless this meal is going to be apart of the trip.
Then we started putting our TENT up. We have this awesome tent that goes right on the bed of Calogero's Tacoma but man that thing is kind of hard to put up it has terrible instructions. So just before dark we got the thing up HIGH FIVE us! So we enjoyed a night of yummy tinfoil dinner SMORE'S and hanging out with each other it was a great night.
The next morning we decided to hike the Timpanogos Cave Trail just for fun then we headed home.
Thanks BABE I had a lot of FUN! Here are some pics from our camping trip:














2 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

You guys are just the cutest! I LOVE tin foil dinners!! I even make them in the oven at home! I think Matt and I are going to have to copy your camping trip. Sounds like a great way to get away and spend some quality time together! Thanks for the great idea!

HOPE said...

Hi Liz, yes, I have a bunch left. Let me know how many you want. Im getting a little letter ready to give out that will say when the money is due and all that fun stuff!! I dont check this very often, so if you want, you can email me h_nordberg@yahoo.com :)