Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Love Birthdays!

Yeah! I LOVE Birthdays! I just turned 24 on September 11th I can't believe I am 24 man does time fly! I had an awesome Birthday Week (you should always celebrate in "week style" especially as you get older it is just way more fun) Calogero and I actually give each other Birthday Months; for one month you get to make the decisions for pretty much everything. Where to eat, what to watch on t.v., which movie to rent, who has to turn the lights out it is the greatest I would suggest it to all! Calogero made me an awesome dinner on Monday, I had an great Birthday lunch with my work at Romas on Wednesday, dinner with Shane and Ashlee on Thursday at Texas Roadhouse (I LOVE Steak just to let ya know) We had a lot of fun, but I always have tons of fun with these two! Thank you Shane and Ashlee for a fun night and I loved my card and gift! They got me the cutest / yummiest card ever. It was a Mrs. Fields Cookie Card. On Thursday the actual B-Day took place and it was so nice. I got a fun surprise from my brother Matthew at work he brought me a huge balloon bouquet with the cutest turtle and the sweetest card thank you buddy. Then I went to my Grandpas house with my family and opened presents. We did a progressive dinner. Dinner at P.F. Changs and dessert at the Cheesecake Factory it was so good! Here are some fun Pics.






Calogero got me a bunch of great stuff but I am so excited for the Jason Mraz tickets he got me I love me some Mraz! Thanks Babe! I had the greatest Birthday this year thank you soooo much Calogero, Mom, Dad, Andrew, Grandpa and Matthew! I seriously felt so loved and special on my birthday thank you to everyone who called, texted or emailed me a birthday wish it means a lot.
I would like to send out a special Happy Birthday wish to Brooke and Krystal I hope your day was awesome and filled with fun and much love! I love ya Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a lot of fun celebrations! I need to talk to Troy about doing that whole birthday month thing...it's a great idea!

Jennie B. said...

Holy shi birthday girl! I'm so glad you got spoiled that week! That's so much fun. YOu're the best in the west!