Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LAGOON!


Ok so I have not been to Lagoon since like middle school and I have been really wanting to check it out lately especially since I heard there were a bunch of new rides. Well I went to Lagoon this Saturday with Ashlee as her stand in husband for a work party and I was not disapointed. We had a blast! We got there around Noon and rode almost everything by 2:00, well you see we had this plan to stick around till dark so could ride everything at night too. We thought we wouldn't make it but little did we know that if you have a friend that loves riding the same rides 5 or more times over and over again you can make it to almost close at Lagoon! (Sorry I had to steal pictures from Lagoons website to spice up this post because I was way to lazy to carry my camera around all day.) Anyway if you go to Lagoon anytime soon I would like to suggest the space scrambler it is a simple ride that makes me laugh hysterically the whole time. I would ride it like 20 times if I could but 5 was the max we hit. Also they have a new ride the Spider, way fun too. Anyway Lagoon was a BLAST and I would totally go again so let me know if you need a ride buddy! Ashlee thank you for taking me I had soooo much fun with you. Also I have to say I was pretty brave for most of the day sorry about the one solo ride you had to take. (For some reason when I was younger I was fearless but as I have been getting older the wuss has been coming out in me, but I am working on it building back up my bravery. Has this happened to anyone else?) I would be honored to be your stand in husband anytime! Much Love!

4 comments:

The Thueson's said...

Liz!!!! How in the heck are you? I love when old friends post on my blog so that I can find yours! How is life?? Where do you guys live now? It has been a while since I talked with you! It looks like you are doing great!!!

Jennie B. said...

Oh my heavens, Liz. I would pay $50 to go on a ride with you at Lagoon and hear you laugh the entire time. Miss you like crazy!

Adam & Alissa said...

Hey guys! I love this blog thing, it is so fun finding old friends and seeing what they are up to. Yes, I get bored at work and blog stalk. You two are so dang fun and such a great couple. It has been a little while since I've run into you guys. Hope all is well!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I have not been to Lagoon in forever, so I'm sure I'd enjoy it too! I have always wanted to go during their whole Halloween thing! I just have to tell you that I have also turned into a wuss! It is so weird! I don't even dare drive as fast as I used to on the freeway! Matt makes fun of me all the time! I'm turning into a grandma!