Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dinner and Some Donavon

Calogero, Shane, Ashlee, and I decided to start the week off right with some dinner at P.F. Changs and the Donavon Frakenreiter concert last night. I rarely look forward to Mondays but these plans changed my Monday Mood, I should do this more often.
At Changs Calogero and I ordered to much food and ate almost all of it, yummy. I can't help it but when I go there I just want a bite of everything from Salt and Pepper Prawns (if you haven't tried them you MUST) to Garlic Noodles. We ate, enjoyed, laughed, and of course had nothing but proper adult dinner convo (I actually don't know if that has ever happened).
On our way over to the Depot I made Calogero stop at Ben's Cookies because a trip downtown doesn't seem complete without my favorite treat! I LOVE those cookies (Rhyming?)
I love going to shows at the Depot one of my favorite spots next to Usana. Donavon was really great and I enjoyed about 65% of his opener Gary something? There was the guy standing in front of us that had some hip shaking head swaying moves I could not take my eyes off of. I loved it, if only I had taken a video with my phone we could have all enjoyed his sweet, sweet moves.
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Brown and Mr. Ricotta for an Exquisite evening I can't wait to do it again!

4 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

I love fun nights like that, and I've never even heard of that guy, but I'll bet he's good if you like him. And I've never had one of those cookies....I feel a little inexperienced compared to you :)

Jennie B. said...

OH man. I need a Monday night like that! How fun and I can only imagine your dinner convo. I wish I could have been a part of it!

The Brandt Family said...

ooo-sounds like a lot of fun! PFs AND a good cookie?! That would have been a good night for me-and then you go throwing in a concert too?

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I Love PF's too and I always some how seem to eat every bit of food even if I'm not even hungry! It just seems like such a shame to waste any of it! I bet you were loving those hips! Sounds like a way fun Monday night!:)