Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andrew!
Tuesday was my brother Andrews Birthday, he turned 23! I seriously can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday we were bull riding in the front room and being entertained by "White Trash" (sibling joke).
We went to dinner at Market Street with the Fam and Andrews friends Ronnie and Mark joined us. I had the most delicious steak just so you know, next time you go to Market Street get the Filet Mignon trust me.
I always LOVE going to dinner with my family they are so fun! Thanks for the good eats Mom and Dad!
Happy Birthday Andrew I love you and hope you have an amazing and blessed 23rd year of your life.
Andrew, Mark, and Ronnie














Me and my WONDERFUL Family











Andrew blowing out his candles.











No comments: