Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rented Shoes...

Saturday Night Calogero and I did some Bowling! I truly enjoy bowling I don't know if it's putting your feet where so many have been before, wishing for a lucky strike while my ball rolls down the lane, or is it the never failing and always interesting people watching.
I surprised myself on Saturday and didn't totally suck so it was a good night. Actually I almost beat Shane and Calogero so I can't be to hard on myself.
Well if anyone is interested in some bowling let me know I would love to throw around a 9 pound ball with you!
Calogero prepping for the big game. Doesn't he look confident.














The Man in action! Seriously though he is pretty good.




Just doing some posing for the blog.

3 comments:

Jennie B. said...

I must admit. Caleg has a pretty nice booty! Wouldn't a bowling league be so dang fun! We should do it!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Putting my feet where so many have put their feet before, and including all that sweat, is my very least favorite part about bowling!! But, hey Liz, I won't judge you if you enjoy sharing shoes with others!

*I totally agree with Jennie, we should start a bowling league! That would be so funny!

Liz and Calogero said...

Carly I actually carry the shoes as if they are going to give me small pox, so I guess they aren't one of my favorite things.