Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not Much Going On and Twitter!

I have not done much blogging lately sorry... it's just there hasn't been much going on with me and I haven't taken many pics lately either. I went to this awesome conference a little over a week ago Relentless 09. God did awesome things there I was so glad to be able to attend. I'm just getting over the flu it took over a week! I can't believe how sick people have been this year it seems like every time I turn around someone I know has got something.
Happy Birthday to Shane who turned 26 on March 1st, sorry I'm a little late.
Also I added the Twitter application to my blog a few weeks ago and I love it, it really is so fun. So check it out on the right hand side of my blog folks.
Well I hope to have more things to blog about coming up in the future. Wish me luck on finding some fun things to do.

No comments: