Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Brown Ricotta Annual Christmas Dinner!

One of my favorite traditions every year is having dinner with our fav friends the Browns. Shane wears his traditional Christmas sweater we exchange gifts and have a ton of fun! So this year Calogero, Shane, Ashlee, and I went to Bonsai for dinner. If you haven't been there it is a Japenese Steak House and very delicious try it! We started out with saki bombs and had nothing but a good time. Forgetful me didn't take any pictures of course at the restaurant so you will just have to imagine it sorry. I hate when we leave somewhere and I realize I wanted to blog about this and what's a blog post without photos, not as good. So after a yummy dinner we went over to Shane and Ashlee's to open Christmas Presents and play some Rock Band! We ROCKED the night away and the cat stunk up the joint! Merry Christmas! Thanks for a great night Brown Family we LOVE YA! Here a few pics I actually remembered to take:




No comments: