Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's That Time Of Year!


Merry Christmas Everyone! Can you believe Christmas is already here? Seriously as I get older time goes faster and faster, I kind of hate it. So since the holiday season has snuck up on us so quickly I am doing all I can to get myself into the Christmas Spirit. So this past weekend my family and I enjoyed some of our favorite traditions. We went downtown the day after Thanksgiving and went to an exhibit, we try to go to something new every year. This year we went to Body World. Ok this exhibit is so interesting it took us a little over three hours to take it all in. God is one heck of a designer, our bodies are incredible and work so fluidly (that is of course till me mess it up) it is ridiculous. If you haven't had a chance to check out Body World you really should and get the headsets they are worth it. After we had a family dinner at P.F. Changs yummy. We usually all go shopping together Downtown and look at the lights but my Brothers and Calogero forgot their coats and were freezing so we headed home. On Saturday we went and picked out my parents Christmas Tree and we always decorate it together. Andrew, Matt, and I wrestle. Calogero tries to figure out the whole sibling thing he's an only child. And we all enjoy spending time with my Mom and Dad. I totally forgot to take a picture of the finished tree sorry but it's beautifull.
I love this picture of Andrew and me with Matt in the background it makes me laugh so freaking hard. I love family traditions and the Holidays are full of them. I still need a kick in the Christmas Pants though does anyone have any favorite Christmas Traditions that would help me get in the Christmas Spirit Full Gear? Well MERRY CHRISTMAS I look forward to posting more holiday fun!

2 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

I love family traditions too! What a great time of year... Oh, and Troy and I went to Body World when it was in Boston. It's just cool, huh?! Well, maybe we should have our friend Christmas party soon, and that'll get you more in the Christmas mood :)

Jennie B. said...

I'm starting a tradition this year to eat as much as possible in December. I'm doing really great so far. You should do it too!