Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party with the Girls

Well I had a fun filled Holiday weekend so I had to double post today folks sorry so be prepared to read double the fun. Between Christmas shopping and eating holiday treats I had the pleasure of attending two fun Christmas dinners with all of the friends I love and enjoy. I love seeing my friends and since we are all scattered around now Christmas is the perfect opportunity to get together! We had our Christmas party at Melanie's adorable house this year and almost everyone made it even Abbi with her new little girl Lily she is so beautiful. We ate dinner, had the most difficult gift exchange ever, and shared homemade cookies that everyone brought except for one lazy friend, me I totally bought mine at the store I had no time sorry. Abbi, Jennie, and I before Carly's hilarious comment, and after you are so freaking funny Carly but hey it worked.
I love these girls we can go months without seeing each other and we just pick right up like no time has passed. I am so greatful to have these ladies as my friends I love you all and can't wait to see you again soon! Merry Christmas!






4 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Such good pics Liz, it was the best seeing you!! I just love you to pieces. Have a very Merry Christmas and totally enjoy it with the your one true love!!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Good times! It was SO good to see you. Have a merry Christmas! Love ya :)

Jennie B. said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!! How did I forget Carly's comment? OH MY WORD! I ran straight home and told Buddy and of course he loved it. Oh the Jew.

Matt and Paige Cahoon said...

Thanks Liz!! I am so jealous you are all so close!! It looks like you are doing really awesome!! I love that I can keep updated with you even being far away!! Have an awesome New Years!!!