Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jazz Game!

On the Eve of Thanksgiving aka last Wednesday night Calogero and I had the opportunity to go the Jazz Game and sit second row! I would love to have season tickets down there, it was crazy I could yell at the Refs and Players and they could actually hear me. Before the game started we got to go down on half court and get a ball signed by Deron Williams and we were on the Jumbotron. I have always wanted to be on the jumbotron and so it was a goal accomplished but because I was on the court I wasn't able to see myself which we all know is half of the fun. Oh and just so you know Karilinko and I were standing right next to each other. Here is Calogero with one of the Referee's. Sitting in our awesome seats! We had a tons of fun! Thanks for choosing me to take with you Honey sorry Shane.

2 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

Hey, long time no see! I didn't even know you had a blog. Thanks for your nice comments! The girl that did our pictures is named Abby Kyhl. She is awesome and I love her. If you look at the top right of my blog there is a link to her website (AK Studio and Designs) Good luck with her, you won't be disappointed. Just let her know you heard about her through me :)

Jennie B. said...

WHAT????? LIZ!!! I am so mad! I was at that game too, but I was in the lousy free hot dog seats and got food poisoning from my dang hot dog! Ew. I'm so so so sad I didn't get to see you on the jumbotraun. I'm obsessed with jumbotrauns. DId you have to kiss on it. Did you hang out with the Jazz Bear? I love the Jazz Bear!