Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day have already come and gone and I can't believe it's already over but I really enjoyed every minute of it! I unfortunatley had to do some last minute shopping and wrapping on Christmas Eve this year. I think we always tell ourselves we'll get it done early next year but somehow I always end up running around like a crazy person at the end. We had dinner with my family on Christmas Eve at my Mom and Dads house it was so good. My Mom makes these amazing cheese potatoes that will for sure clog your arteries with every bite,but it is so worth it. They are actually so bad for you that she refuses to make them any other time of the year, seriously. I totally forgot to take picutures at my parents house, typical me remembered at like midnight for some reason. After dinner and games with my parents, brothers, Calogero's Mom and Dad (the beauty of being an only child), aunt, uncle, grandpa, and cousins we headed over to Calogero's Uncles house to see Santa. It is such a fun tradition that his family started all of the kids get a present from Santa and they sit on his knee and tell them what they want for Christmas it is so cute. So on Christmas morning Calogero and I opened up all our gifts together at home and then headed out to open gifts with the fam! I got some great gifts thank you so much Calogero, Mom, Dad, Andrew, Matthew, Grandpa, Guiseppe, and Vita! We usually go out to Breakfast at little America every Christmas morning with all of my Dads family for as long as I can remember, but because of the crazy, but beautiful snow storm we had to reschedule for Saturday. So we spent the day laying around and going to the movies we saw Bedtime Stories, I thought it was a cute movie no deep thinking involved that's for sure. I had a great Christmas this year I just wish it hadn't come and gone so fast.







Sorry this is such a long post but hey I had a long weekend people! So on Friday I totally took advantage of the after Christmas Sales and spent some Christmas Money you've got to love a good deal! And on Saturday we went out with my Family for Lunch. I always love sitting down and having a meal with these people they make me laugh always and I truely enjoy all of their company. Thank you to everyone who made this an awesome Holiday Weekend I love you all, and one more time just for the heck of it Merry Christmas to All!

1 comment:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Hey Liz!! It looks like you had a really nice Christmas! You are so funny, I love reading your blog! I LOVE Bonsai (sp?) it's a great place to eat out! I hope you had a HaPpY NeW YeAr!! Love ya!!